Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn colors with Irit

 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today with my new Fall inspiration.
I love fall, also we don't have this real fall in Israel. We just have two seasons: summer and a very hot summer. But then I was born in Russia and there we  had all those falling leaves and fantastic fall colours. So this project is made with my childhood memories: colours and smell and a lot of falling leaves around.
I made this frame with a mix of distress inks and some embossing powders and my leaves were painted with FC gelatos and covered with glaze. The book plate was also inked and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The background  paper and the title sticker are from PHP.


  Tando products used for this project:

Minis leaves 3


Scalloped nested  rectangles


Mini book plate


1 comment:

Karen said...

Really beautiful Irit, my favourite time of the year x