Tuesday 16 September 2014

Fall Mixed Media Board


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a fall themed Mixed Media Board for the Free For All theme this week. Fall is my favorite season and I'm looking forward to watching the leaves change color, baking delicious apple and pumpkin flavored treats and spending time at the local orchards.

I primed this 80mm x 116mm Mixed Media Board with gesso and then added color with Gelatos. I then stamped and embossed leaves. I finished this board with a small flower cluster, a piece from the Leaf branch with 3 Loose Leaves and layered sticker sentiment

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mixed-media-boards-80mm-116mm-p-791.html
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/leaf-branch-with-loose-leaves-p-203.html

Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up the chipboard I used for this project from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is beautiful Dana, my favourite time of the year x

Anonymous said...

Lovely board Dana, gorgeous colours x