Friday 20 February 2015

Anything goes with Irit : The journey of your life

 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Welcome to our Anything goes week and this time it's a layout I want to share with you.
This is my lovely daughter that loves to travel. But  the meaning of this page is her life voyage.
She  on her second and final year of 7 years accounting study.(3 years in college, two years of postgraduate study and 2 years of internship to get the bar licence and it's just money we are talking, not human lives... BTW) and in May 19 she is going to be married to the love of her life.
So this Mixed Media page is for you, my dear Ortal!
I used Tando Sequin Waste  mask all over this page; added some texture with bottle/ jar caps stamping and made a part of the photo matting with Tando new released  chipboard background.
Actually I just used a part of it and kept the other piece for the next project (you need to be frugal those days).I also used the inside chipboard circles over the page: painted in black and dotted with white pen.Great add- ons for no cost!

Products used:
Grid- Round

 Grid - Round

Sequin waste mask


Sequin Waste Mask 15cm x 15cm

2 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

This is beautiful. I love the way the blue lifts the whole page x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous work Irit, the details are stunning x