Saturday 21 March 2015

Anything Goes Journal Page

I got this Anything Goes done by the skin of my teeth again! As you can now buy a selected range of ~{DecoArt Media Products}~ in the ~{Tando Store}~, I wanted to wait until my order came through, and I'm glad I did as they are awesome products!


I started off finger painting with some fluid acrylics then mixed some of the ~{White Modelling Paste}~ with ONE drop of ~{Dairylide Yellow}~ and put it through ~{Codebreaker Mask}~. Fell in love with them instantly!! There's so much pigment in those little bottles and only using a tiny bit to get intense colour means they will last for ages.

I then mixed some White chalk paint with  TWO drops of ~{Cobalt Teal}~ and ~{Quinacridone Violet}~ and painted 2 of the ~{Mini Pack of Birds}~. I didn't use the wings as my journal is in danger of never closing again! You can see how bent the pages are, I couldn't get a flat photo!

I've used the ~{Clear Liquid Glass}~ to make raised dots around the circle.

I used the leftover paint to add highlights and general mark making on the background. Then finished off with washi tape, doodling and a typed quote.

Join in with us, using any of our themes this month to be in with the chance of winning some Tando goodies!

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

I love this. Gorgeous colours and really nicely balanced xx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful page!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful page, Kaz !
Corrie x

Dawn said...

Stunning page sweetie, lol more goodies for my wish-list xxxxxxxxxxx