Saturday 14 March 2015

Crackle week - with Dawn

Hi everyone,

oooh I don't think you can beat a bit of crackle on anything, no matter how you get it on your project! There are so many ways to approach this technique/effect that there is a way to suit everyone out there I'm sure.

I chose to have a play with one of Tando's wonderful ATC's and some coloured crackle paste from my stash....................


It didn't crackle as well as I had hoped sadly but I still love the colour and subtle crackle that has developed. I used some water-colour crayons on some thick paper, this was spritzed to activate the colours and blend them too by letting it all run. This was then stamped and cut out to add to the ATC. Some gems were added to finish before the ATC was edged with black ink.

Here is what I used......




If you fancy joining in with any of this months themes please add your work through the link at the top of the page to be in with a chance of winning a prize in the March Challenge.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Hugs

Dawn x 

No comments: