Tuesday 21 April 2015

Anything Goes - Brothers Layout


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a layout for the Anything Goes theme this week. I had a blast making this page as a gift for my Sister's friend with the help of a sketch by Kristine Davidson. I have two daughters, so I'm thrilled when I get to scrap some boys, especially when they are this adorable!


I cut a portion of the Square Grid and painted it with acrylic paint to add some fun dimension under the photo.




I had fun inking up pieces from the Grab Bag of Stars to use as colorful embellishments.

You can find this chipboard and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to have you join the Anything Goes Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love this layout and love those chipboard stars to