Saturday 27 June 2015

Textured Flower Card

This week we have been all about the flowers. I made this card:


I used DecoArt's ~{White Modelling Paste}~ through the ~{Poppy Mask}~ and, when this was dry, through one of the stripes on the ~{Stripes Mask}~ for the stem.

When these were dry, I used Gelatos as watercolours to add colour and shading to the flower.

I finished off with a greeting stamp.

Unfortunately, this will be my last Tando creation for this year. I have something good and 2 nasty things coming up in the next 6 months and so I need to concentrate all my limited energy onto getting through these. After being on the team since Di started the business it wasn't easy, but it had to be done. I'll be back, though!! Thanks for all the lovely comments and support I have received from you over this time. See you in a few months.

Kaz xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Such a gorgeous card to bow out on Kaz...I am going to miss your cards. Take care xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Kaz ♥

Thanking you for all of your beautiful inspiration and gorgeous creations ♥♥

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Beautiful card, good luck for the future and look forward to seeing your wonderful creations back here soon x