Monday 26 October 2015

Black Halloween by Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are well and those of you that are lucky enough to 
be going to the ministry of mixology are getting really excited.
I know that I am.
I have my third Halloween piece for you this month I
really quite like this young man.
 
I started off colouring my Tando Media board with delusion spray's
(These media boards are fast taking over from Tags and beer mats)
they are much better versatile and very sturdy.
On a piece of kraft paper I stamped my skull and word's
I then coloured with distress inks and white pen. 
Next I assembled everything together finished the edges with crackle 
paste and highlighted with copper and Ta Dah!! 
he was finished
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I did making it.
I think secretly I must have been a witch in a past life.
Don't forget it would be great to let me know what you think,
about the art bit not the witch one!
Cheers Dee. x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando creative Media board Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm
  2. Deco art crackle paste.
  3. Dylusions Sprays, distress inks
  4.  and stamps from my stash.


1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Dee-this is spooktacular and so awesome sauce! I have never heard of mixed media board so will have to check that out. Fantabulous design and details! ~Niki