Saturday 14 November 2015

3D With Dee

Hi Everyone Dee here today with my 3D piece or not
I have a project but it is quite large and 
I just couldn't get it finished
in time for this post.
So here is a sneak Peek below of the project I will do a full post
  once I have completed it.
For this piece I used a media board that I had used the 
A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Incognito with crackle paste 
down the centre of a 
Once the media board was dry I painted the whole board with
Prussian blue hue mixed with tinting base.
Next I used Media Antiquing: Raw Umber over the top and 
knocked back.
next I used crackle paint to paint the centre area around the
cogs.
I used Cogs Grab bag that had been coated with texture sand paste
then painted with Raw Umber and highlighted with
treasure gold. The other pieces are a clock 
stamped onto a Tando circle and the other has 
small cogs highlighted in liquid glass.
That's all for today folks be back with the 3D project soon.
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products used were Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm, A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Incognito , Cogs Grab bagGrab bag of Circles.
  2. Deco Art media, Media Antiquing: Raw Umber, media texture sand paste and crackle paste, crackle paint, Liquid glass, tinting base & ultra matt medium to seal it all. Deco art media Raw Umber, Prussian Blue hue, Quinacridone gold & Paynes grey.


1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

What a fabulous transformation for this media board, wow Dee!!!!
Coco x