Saturday 17 September 2016

It's never too late..

Happy weekend! 

Hi, Gez here, it's my turn to share a creation with you today.

This weeks theme is metallic.. 

I've taken inspiration from the changing seasons.. the [Spoonful of GOLD DUST] encrusted glitter and flakes by Stampendous adds the perfect golden/metallic sparkle I was looking for my [Straight edged large arch] although it's been really mild this week in the North West of England the leaves are falling!


I started out with a [Straight edged large arch] 


and painted it with a coat of gold metallic paint.

The sentiment was stamped and distressed onto a plain piece of cardstock then added to the arch.

Leaves from the [Mini - Leaves 1] set were painted and spritzed with gold spray to add shimmer


 along with leaves from leaves from the [Leaves - 2] set.

These mini's work perfect on greetings cards too!

 
 Once dry enough to handle the leaves were added to the arch along with the oh, so gorgeous [Spoonful of GOLD DUST] glitter and flakes for a finishing touch..



 I hope you like my decorated arch..

 

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Happy Autumn/Fall if you are in the northern hemisphere. 

Gez xx

No comments: