Sunday 18 September 2016

Metallic Week with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here with today's post for  Metallic Week. 

I chose the Tando 152mm x 152mm Printer Tray as my base and then some Tando extras to turn metallic.


Here is my creation...



I used the nuts and screws from the Tando Ministry of Mixology Andy Skinner Book Kit, grab bag of screws, set of 5 keys, Tando Minis - keys, locks & latches and cogs grab bag.






I arranged the smaller Tando pieces on a board and sprayed them with DecoArt Shimmer Sprays. To give them some extra shimmer I mixed some mica powder with water and added it to a spay bottle. 

With the bigger Tando pieces, I covered with a thick layer of DecoArt gold metallic paint then heated it with the heat gun until the paint bubbled to create some texture. 



In a couple of the tray sections, I sprinkled some elements from the Stampendous Frantage bronze encrusted jewel kit then added a good heap of clear embossing powder to encase the Tando pieces and Stampendous fragments inside the melted powder.





Here are all the Tando products I used...

Mini Printer Tray 152mm x 152mm with cover   Ministry of Mixology Andy Skinner Book Kit    Grab Bag of Screws    Tando Mini's - Keys   Locks and Latches   Cogs Grab bag    Set of 5 Keys



All of the Tando, DecoArt and Stampendous products I have used are available on the Tando website.



Thanks for popping by,
Lisa xxx 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post couldn't have come at a better time as I'm working on a memory box for my daughter's 18th birthday next month many many thankyous.