Monday 17 July 2017

Chipboard book cover with Irit: Anything goes week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to new Anything goes post.
Today I am going to share  my new chipboard mini book cover made with bare Tando chipboards and Mixed Media DecoArt products.



 First I need to say that the background mask is not really a mask but a die I used for the texture paste as I wanted something small and didn't find the small Tando mask in my pretty large stash.So I used the very old metal die and added the DecoArt texture paste over it.
Then I painted the inside and outside of the book cover with a mix of Media line paint and added the small book plate over the cover.
Fun metals and flowers cluster was added for the interest to the cover.


 Here are some close- ups to the painted , stencilled and painted cover.


I decided to stay in grey- blue and purples and to make it vintage dark in just three colors.


Metal pieces, small chipboard plate, fabric and paper flowers were also painted into the matching colors.


Tando products used:

Book plates mini
Mini Book Plates

Winged pattern Chipboard book kit

Book Cover Kit - Winged Pattern
DecoArt Media line

No comments: